5 marks Galaxy Note Android 5.1.1 SM-N920C blockbuster in 2015 with luxurious design debuted led many to desire. Today. I will guide you on how to root this incredible model.
Note: When you perform this process, you should prepare:
- One good cable.
- Battery charged over 90% to ensure that the phone doesn’t shut down during the process.
- You have to understand one little knowledge about upgrading. You may try it out, still can take the risk of the upgrade so please think twice before upgrading. Neither I nor the website will be held liable for any incurred losses if you decide to go on with the process.
To Root Note 5, Follow The Below Simple Steps:
Here, we tap the build number 7 times in several versions to enable the developer options.
After enabling developers are options, we choose to Unlock OEM and enable additional USB debug mode option to run the new room.
After the operation is complete, then we proceed to download the following files:
- Download software Odin.
- Download file recovery.
- Download the file here that will root Galaxy Note 5.
Actions On The Phone:
- Wait 20 seconds power off. Press the 3 key: decrease volume + Home + Power until you see the below.
- Press the volume up to enter download mode.
Now With The Computer:
- Kies software installed on your computer to get the device. Unzip the downloaded file is the file. Open Odin by admin rights.
- Recovery file selected item-n920c PDA-11.0-philz_touch_6.59.0.tar.md5 downloaded together on.
- I go to start to start the Flash File Recovery-n920c-11.0-philz_touch_6.59.0.tar.md5. Wait about 5 minutes and the phone will finish booting up root.
- When the phone boots up, connect to a computer, copy the file to the root directory Root-n920c-5.1.1.zip of the machine. For example: E: \ Root-n920c-5.1.1.zip
- Then I shutdown press volume up + Home + Power to enter recovery mode.
- Select Root-n920c-5.1.1.zip install to install files copied to the earlier Root.
- Then restart the computer to enjoy.
- You can check that you are already rooted by going to the play store and downloading the root checker app to check for root access.