Note: Your machine must have more than 50% battery and performing the root will lose the right to warranty, we are not responsible for this.
- You must turn off the machine and press the Volume Down key combination + Power + Home to return the computer to Download Mode.
- Until you see on screen appears Warning table you choose Volume up to continue into Download Mode.
- After the machines have entered the Download Mode, you proceed to open Odin on your computer software that you just installed. Plug the cable connected computing devices, until you find on the portal appear Odin table ID: COM turn green. So your device has been successfully connected with Odin.
- This time Odin on your table area and select two items Autoreboot F.Reset time. Next select the AP, it will pop-up window for you to select the file in your computer – you choose File CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-File Root Galaxy S5 smn9005.tar.md5 in – you just down G900F about above.
- Press Start to root (Root process will take place in a few minutes), the device will automatically restart. Afterwards, if you see the SuperSU icon then you know that the root was successful!
- First root Galaxy Note 3 and make sure it was done correctly. Afterwards, download the file called: CWM-recovery-n9005-22.214.171.124 (1121) .tar (see youtube video)
- After downloading the install you take steps similar to Root Recovery machinery. The only difference is in the PDA item you select files n9005-CWM-recovery-126.96.36.199 (1121) .tar downloaded.
- To enter the Recovery, the keystrokes you use the Volume Up + Home + Power.